Therefore I drew and annotated a story board to make planning easier, therefore making the filming of the task easier to do. Another group member, Ishpreet Sundal created a shotlist.
My team member, Bryony then posted it on Slideshare.
Here is the link to the preliminary task:
Which I recorded and edited whilst group members Ishpreet and Chloe acted:
We then, as a group, chose to try out the effects and edits we can use on IMovie, therefore decided to make a fun, news report style evaluation. Which I then edited and uploaded onto Youtube.
Here is the link to the preliminary task:
Which I recorded and edited whilst group members Ishpreet and Chloe acted:
We then, as a group, chose to try out the effects and edits we can use on IMovie, therefore decided to make a fun, news report style evaluation. Which I then edited and uploaded onto Youtube.
No comments:
Post a Comment